Top 10 Business Schools in the UK, A list of top ten outstanding business schools in the UK.
A list of top ten outstanding business schools in the UK.
- London Business School
- University of Oxford (Saïd Business School)
- University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Warwick Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
- Imperial College Business School
- Durham University Business School
- University of Glasgow
- University of Birmingham: Business School
- Lancaster University Management School
London Business School | Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
- Location: Central London
- Cost: £50,000 per year
- Student satisfaction: 4.1/5
- Programs offered: numerous MBA programs and specialties, executive education, MSc degrees in finance, management, and more
Entrance requirements: High GMAT score with an average of 715 is required for non-native English speakers; for native English speakers the average GMAT score is 700 with a minimum score of 600; both require fluency in at least two languages
University of Oxford (Saïd Business School)
The Saïd Business School is one of the youngest business schools in the world and as such, it has a modern campus. It was established in 1996 and is part of the University of Oxford. The school focuses on business and management-related courses with an emphasis on research and innovation. The school offers a variety of master’s degrees including Master of Science (MSc) degrees, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA, and Doctoral programs.
One of their specializations is the Oxford 1+1 MBA program which allows students to study for a graduate degree at any college or department at the University prior to starting their MBA program. There are 100 possible combinations for this dual-degree offering from medicine to engineering to law or social sciences.
Additionally, there are numerous executive education programs available for those already working in their fields who wish to further their knowledge base or advance within their companies. A total of 20 programs are offered with topics ranging from leadership, strategy & execution, negotiation & decision making as well as general and custom executive education programs that can be tailored to meet individual needs.
University of Cambridge Judge Business School
Cambridge Judge Business School is one of the top business schools in the UK and is known as a world-class business education center. The school offers amazing learning opportunities for its students, with a range of executive education programs, postgraduate studies, and research options.
One of the best things about Cambridge Judge Business School is that it does not have any specific requirements for entry into its MBA program. All applicants are considered on an individual basis and judged by their potential to succeed in the program. This allows students who may not have high-level work experience to still apply for this degree if they believe they fit in with what Cambridge Judge Business School has to offer.
University of Warwick: Warwick Business School
With students from over 140 countries worldwide, the University of Warwick is a thriving community of talented and diverse individuals. Located in Coventry and close to the historic city of Warwick, we offer you everything you could need to feel at home whilst pursuing your studies. Whether you are looking for a place to relax or revise for an upcoming exam, The University of Warwick campus has it all.
Ranking: 4th in the UK, 21st in the world (according to Times Higher Education)
Specialty: Accounting and Finance, Marketing and Strategy, Management, Economics
Contact Information: +44 (0)24 7652 4505
Tuition: £19,700 (UK/EU), £24,300 (International)
Cranfield School of Management |Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
- Cranfield School of Management has been ranked in the UK’s top three business schools for more than 20 years, and in the top 20 worldwide.
- The school is based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, a former wartime airfield that was converted into the first British postgraduate college dedicated to science and technology. Today, it is home to about 1,700 students from over 100 countries who study on-campus programs ranging from MBA to Ph.D. levels.
- Among some of its specialisms are manufacturing management; defense management; aerospace & technology management; logistics & supply chain management and environmental technology management.
- In 2011, Cranfield was awarded university status by the government but remains independent from any other university.
- The school’s MBA program has been ranked in the top ten in the world by the Financial Times for 10 years running – currently sitting at nine – and offers three different streams: full-time (one-year), part-time (two years), and executive (21 months).
Imperial College Business School | Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
Located in the United Kingdom, Imperial College Business School is part of Imperial College London. The school offers a 1-year full-time MBA program, 2-year Executive MBA program, MSc programs (in Finance and in Management), and Ph.D. programs.
Imperial College Business School has a total enrollment of 6,000 students: 3,000 undergraduates, 2,000 postgraduates (1,000 are academic researchers), and 1,000 executive students. The school maintains offices at three of the university’s campuses: South Kensington Campus where all taught undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs are delivered; White City Campus which houses the Institute for Security Science and Technology as well as most of its research centers and departments and Silwood Park Campus focusing on environmental science research.
Durham University Business School | Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
The Durham University Business School is one of the largest business schools in the United Kingdom. We are home to many of the leading scholars, researchers, and teaching professionals of their generation. We provide a world-class learning environment and create opportunities for success with an emphasis on making an impact, solving global challenges, and having fun along the way!
University of Glasgow
More than 42,000 people have been admitted since it was established in 1904, and the University of Glasgow is consistently ranked among the world’s leading institutions. It has a reputation for being one of the UK’s top universities, with regard to academic excellence, student satisfaction and research quality.Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
University of Birmingham: Business School
Our University of Birmingham is a Business School purpose-built to help your future. We combine the best teaching methods with a wide variety of facilities and services in order to maximize your time studying and our student’s time at university. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with the very highest quality of education, whether it’s providing support during entry-level training or leading on to management roles. Our Governing Body has a tradition of supporting Oxford.
Manchester Business School
Founded in 1965, Manchester Business School is located in the heart of Manchester. It is a constituent college of the University of Manchester and a member of the prestigious Russell Group. With approximately 5,000 students enrolled annually, MBS is ranked in the top 10 UK business schools and attracts students from all over the world. Its focus areas are finance, management, and marketing; its many programs can be taken either full- or part-time. Student Education Quota In Uk
Lancaster University Management School
- A world-class university with a great reputation
- Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
- One of the top business schools in the UK
- Accredited by EQUIS and AMBA (top accreditation bodies)
- Ranked among the Top 50 Business Schools worldwide by The Economist and FT ranking 2020
- Gold rated in Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
- Faculty members are world-renowned researchers, who have published in leading academic journals. With their expertise, they conduct research for real companies on topics that offer real opportunities for growth.
Top 10 Business Schools in the UK