MSc in Information Technology
EU/Home : £6,450 to £17,500
12 – 30 Months
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
This programme covers practical aspects of information systems development, modern management topics and professionalism in IT. You will reach an advanced level of understanding of computers, computing, software development, and how to design and implement software systems. The programme also covers the use of information systems in organizations, and the management of IT and information systems, and you will gain skills and knowledge in problem analysis, evaluation of technology options, systems development, technology-driven organizational change and technology-based innovation.
Your possibilities in this area
Getting a range of work experience in hardware, operating systems, software and team leadership will enhance your skills portfolio. Some degree courses include a placement year or a placement in your final year of study, where you can develop your practical skills and build a network of contacts. With many specialist roles available for those looking for IT graduate jobs, it’s advisable to consider the areas where your technical skills and qualifications would be best suited You can start as a Application analyst, Applications developer, Business analyst, Cartographer, Cyber security analyst, Data analyst, Database administrator, Forensic computer analyst etc.
Facts and Facilities you must know:
- Those who have completed their studies in the non-business curriculum can also take this course
- You just need to complete your honors degree in any arena but also keep in mind that you have to be more motivated and engaged in this subject area.
- UK government gives a golden opportunity to the EU/ home students to take up to £10,906 study loan for post-graduation. Loans are paid in three steps throughout the academic year depending on whether you are on a full-time duration of the course or part-time.
- Postgraduate students have a lot more opportunities than undergraduate students. One of them is the chance to take classes at the end of the week or evening. This kind of class schedule is very useful for the students who are already employed and those who are looking for a job, they get the opportunity of networking while taking the classes.
- Postgraduate students do not have much pressure to study, they only need to attend classes two days a week so that they can be regular and attentive to their courses. This is why their results are even better than under grade level.
- In this age of globalization, communication can be made from anywhere in the world. If you have the spark and want more opportunities in your life you should globally connect to let people know about your skill. Take the advantages of social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites.
- University authorities do give the respect of your study journey they know well about the need, pressures, demands, obstacles, struggle you do in your student life. Due to which their education loan for postgraduate students is very readily available. They provide this support from beginning to end of the education
Entry and Academic Requirements:
- A 2nd Class minimum of a (2.2) Certificate will be required from the UK University or any country in the world.
- Students who do not have the necessary required educational qualifications but have enough experience working in a business establishment will be not be considered inappropriate. So if you have any concerns, please contact us and ask for advice.
- Alternatively, our pre-master’s program is designed for those who are unable to meet admission requirements, after the completion of the pre-master’s program you will be easily applied for the master’s program.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 (No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, do not worry, they can apply for a postgraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Coventry University, London
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University, London
- University of Greenwich
- Ulster University
- Solent University and Many More….
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.