MSc in Computer Science
EU/Home : £6,450 to £17,500
12 – 30 Months
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
MSc in Computer Science
Computer Science is one of the fastest moving academic disciplines and the outcomes of research and innovation in this field are likely to have a significant social impact. Core to this programme is the opportunity to further develop the scope of your problem-solving skills by studying advanced programming languages and programming paradigms, and to gain knowledge and skills across a breadth of topics in Computer Science.
Your possibilities in this area
Graduates from this course will be ideally placed to pursue a number of careers, such as systems architects, programmers and software developers, and could also pursue a research career via doctoral studies.
Your computer science qualification can provide you with the technological insights needed for a diverse range of tech-related careers from games developer to software engineer, from UX designer to SEO specialist and many, many more. Beyond specific technical skills, you’ll also develop a range of transferable skills, from presentation skills to project management, which are highly valued in a range of workplaces.
Facts and Facilities you must know:
- Those who have completed their studies in the non-business curriculum can also take this course
- You just need to complete your honors degree in any arena but also keep in mind that you have to be more motivated and engaged in this subject area.
- UK government gives a golden opportunity to the EU/ home students to take up to £10,906 study loan for post-graduation. Loans are paid in three steps throughout the academic year depending on whether you are on a full-time duration of the course or part-time.
- Postgraduate students have a lot more opportunities than undergraduate students. One of them is the chance to take classes at the end of the week or evening. This kind of class schedule is very useful for the students who are already employed and those who are looking for a job, they get the opportunity of networking while taking the classes.
- Postgraduate students do not have much pressure to study, they only need to attend classes two days a week so that they can be regular and attentive to their courses. This is why their results are even better than under grade level.
- In this age of globalization, communication can be made from anywhere in the world. If you have the spark and want more opportunities in your life you should globally connect to let people know about your skill. Take the advantages of social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites.
- University authorities do give the respect of your study journey they know well about the need, pressures, demands, obstacles, struggle you do in your student life. Due to which their education loan for postgraduate students is very readily available. They provide this support from beginning to end of the education
Entry and Academic Requirements:
- A 2nd Class minimum of a (2.2) Certificate will be required from the UK University or any country in the world.
- Students who do not have the necessary required educational qualifications but have enough experience working in a business establishment will be not be considered inappropriate. So if you have any concerns, please contact us and ask for advice.
- Alternatively, our pre-master’s program is designed for those who are unable to meet admission requirements, after the completion of the pre-master’s program you will be easily applied for the master’s program.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 (No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, do not worry, they can apply for a postgraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Coventry University, London
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University, London
- University of Greenwich
- Ulster University
- Solent University and Many More….
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.