Master's in Banking and Finance
EU/Home : £6,450 to £17,500
12 – 30 Months
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
This course is ideal if you’re looking to pursue a career in international financial markets and the banking sector. The course will enable you to develop your understanding, and critically evaluate the theories affecting the financial services sector, financial management and capital markets, as well as the important issues facing banking and economics systems.
The programme is supported with our new state-of-the-art Trading Room which is equipped with Bloomberg Professional software, providing up-to-date market data and financial analysis tools giving students a feel for how real investment decisions are made in industry and to learn how to deal responsibly with financial and economic market data.
Your possibilities in this area
As well as providing a route into financial professions, a degree in accountancy and finance develops skills that are useful in a range of sectors. If your course didn’t include a work placement, look for a role in a field that interests you. This could include part-time work in a local accountancy firm or work experience in the finance department of any organization. Experience that shows you have office and admin skills, as well as the ability to work with numbers and budgets, will be helpful. Opportunities are widely available with accountancy firms, building societies, high street banks, insurance companies, investment banks, management consultancies and public sector employers.
The main graduate recruiters are the very large multinational accountancy firms. They use large-scale recruitment campaigns to attract the most promising graduates and have high minimum requirements. There are also opportunities in small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that specialize in a particular type of work or local area.
Facts and Facilities you must know:
- Those who have completed their studies in the non-business curriculum can also take this course
- You just need to complete your honors degree in any arena but also keep in mind that you have to be more motivated and engaged in this subject area.
- UK government gives a golden opportunity to the EU/ home students to take up to £10,906 study loan for post-graduation. Loans are paid in three steps throughout the academic year depending on whether you are on a full-time duration of the course or part-time.
- Postgraduate students have a lot more opportunities than undergraduate students. One of them is the chance to take classes at the end of the week or evening. This kind of class schedule is very useful for the students who are already employed and those who are looking for a job, they get the opportunity of networking while taking the classes.
- Postgraduate students do not have much pressure to study, they only need to attend classes two days a week so that they can be regular and attentive to their courses. This is why their results are even better than under grade level.
- In this age of globalization, communication can be made from anywhere in the world. If you have the spark and want more opportunities in your life you should globally connect to let people know about your skill. Take the advantages of social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites.
- University authorities do give the respect of your study journey they know well about the need, pressures, demands, obstacles, struggle you do in your student life. Due to which their education loan for postgraduate students is very readily available. They provide this support from beginning to end of the education
Entry and Academic Requirements:
- A 2nd Class minimum of a (2.2) Certificate will be required from the UK University or any country in the world.
- Students who do not have the necessary required educational qualifications but have enough experience working in a business establishment will be not be considered inappropriate. So if you have any concerns, please contact us and ask for advice.
- Alternatively, our pre-master’s program is designed for those who are unable to meet admission requirements, after the completion of the pre-master’s program you will be easily applied for the master’s program.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 (No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, do not worry, they can apply for a postgraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Coventry University, London
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University, London
- University of Greenwich
- Ulster University
- Solent University and Many More….
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.