MSc Cyber Security (Part-Time)
EU/Home : £7,650
2 years (15 weekends)
Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct
MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance focuses on a combination of technology, business and policy to give you a well-rounded insight into the vital ways in which information is collected, stored, communicated and protected. It’s an ideal choice if you have an interest in developing an in-depth specialist knowledge and a critical understanding of the key aspects of cyber security and data governance.
This course will equip you with the skills to manage and analyse an organisation’s data assets and security measures, and provide an understanding of data governance principles, practices and technologies.
Your possibilities in this area
As you gain experience, your degree subject will be less important, and employers will be more interested in what you’ve done professionally.
It’s also possible to enter the profession with a non-technical/unrelated degree. Some graduate schemes or graduate roles welcome graduates from any degree discipline.
Cyber security professionals are employed by a variety of organisations across both the public and private sector. You may be working on the security of your organisation and/or offering security services or consultancy to other companies.
These are just a few examples of the types of organisations you could work for, professional services, security consultancy , information technology, financial service institutions, government, energy, media etc
Facts and Facilities you must know:
- Those who have completed their studies in the non-business curriculum can also take this course
- You just need to complete your honors degree in any arena but also keep in mind that you have to be more motivated and engaged in this subject area.
- UK government gives a golden opportunity to the EU/ home students to take up to £10,906 study loan for post-graduation. Loans are paid in three steps throughout the academic year depending on whether you are on a full-time duration of the course or part-time.
- Postgraduate students have a lot more opportunities than undergraduate students. One of them is the chance to take classes at the end of the week or evening. This kind of class schedule is very useful for the students who are already employed and those who are looking for a job, they get the opportunity of networking while taking the classes.
- Postgraduate students do not have much pressure to study, they only need to attend classes two days a week so that they can be regular and attentive to their courses. This is why their results are even better than under grade level.
- In this age of globalization, communication can be made from anywhere in the world. If you have the spark and want more opportunities in your life you should globally connect to let people know about your skill. Take the advantages of social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites.
- University authorities do give the respect of your study journey they know well about the need, pressures, demands, obstacles, struggle you do in your student life. Due to which their education loan for postgraduate students is very readily available. They provide this support from beginning to end of the education
Entry and Academic Requirements:
- A 2nd Class minimum of a (2.2) Certificate will be required from the UK University or any country in the world.
- Students who do not have the necessary required educational qualifications but have enough experience working in a business establishment will be not be considered inappropriate. So if you have any concerns, please contact us and ask for advice.
- Alternatively, our pre-master’s program is designed for those who are unable to meet admission requirements, after the completion of the pre-master’s program you will be easily applied for the master’s program.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 (No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, do not worry, they can apply for a postgraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Coventry University, London
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University, London
- University of Greenwich
- Ulster University
- Solent University and Many More….