Master's in Business with Financial Management
EU/Home : £10,995
Full time 16-24 Mounths
Jan, May, Sep
The course will develop your analytical skills and teach you to evaluate theory and implement procedures within the corporate sector and financial institutions. It prepares you for roles in financial institutions, stock broking, investment and portfolio management, and in the business sector within the treasury and corporate finance departments of companies. The course is designed to provide you with the skills necessary to pursue a career in the financial sector within financial institutions, stock broking, investment and portfolio management, and in the business sector within the treasury and corporate finance departments of companies.
Your possibilities in this area
Financial managers work in a variety of organisations, throughout all sectors of business, industry and commerce. Some may begin their training in firms of chartered or certified accountants, while others train in the public sector in a range of settings, such as, charities, health authorities, local government, other public organisations or universities and colleges. Other financial managers work in a range of industrial and commercial companies, including banks, building societies and insurance companies, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries, IT companies, manufacturing and service industries, media, public utilities and retail.
Financial managers may be employed by small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), where they may be responsible for a wider range of activities. Self-employment is also possible, as a consultant providing financial advice to a range of businesses. This is usually only possible with a significant amount of experience.
Facts and Facilities you must know:
- Those who have completed their studies in the non-business curriculum can also take this course
- You just need to complete your honors degree in any arena but also keep in mind that you have to be more motivated and engaged in this subject area.
- UK government gives a golden opportunity to the EU/ home students to take up to £10,906 study loan for post-graduation. Loans are paid in three steps throughout the academic year depending on whether you are on a full-time duration of the course or part-time.
- Postgraduate students have a lot more opportunities than undergraduate students. One of them is the chance to take classes at the end of the week or evening. This kind of class schedule is very useful for the students who are already employed and those who are looking for a job, they get the opportunity of networking while taking the classes.
- Postgraduate students do not have much pressure to study, they only need to attend classes two days a week so that they can be regular and attentive to their courses. This is why their results are even better than under grade level.
- In this age of globalization, communication can be made from anywhere in the world. If you have the spark and want more opportunities in your life you should globally connect to let people know about your skill. Take the advantages of social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites.
- University authorities do give the respect of your study journey they know well about the need, pressures, demands, obstacles, struggle you do in your student life. Due to which their education loan for postgraduate students is very readily available. They provide this support from beginning to end of the education
Entry and Academic Requirements:
- A 2nd Class minimum of a (2.2) Certificate will be required from the UK University or any country in the world.
- Students who do not have the necessary required educational qualifications but have enough experience working in a business establishment will be not be considered inappropriate. So if you have any concerns, please contact us and ask for advice.
- Alternatively, our pre-master’s program is designed for those who are unable to meet admission requirements, after the completion of the pre-master’s program you will be easily applied for the master’s program.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 (No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, do not worry, they can apply for a postgraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Coventry University, London
- De Montfort University, Leicester
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University, London
- University of Greenwich
- Ulster University
- Solent University and Many More….