Health and Social Care
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
This course is strongly focused on enhancing your job prospects and is aligned to the standards specified by Skills for Health (the Skills Council for the NHS). After completion of the course you’ll be able to demonstrate to prospective employers that your advanced skills conform to the National Occupational Standards (NOS).
What you can do with this degree?
The health and social care sector is the largest sector in the UK, employing over 4 million people. The industry plays a crucial role in supporting the economy by maintaining the physical and mental health of the wider workforce. More than half of health studies graduates are in employment six months after graduation. Popular occupations related to this field include nurses, laboratory technicians, care workers and welfare professionals. A third of graduates undertake further study or combine work and study.
This degree course will provide you with a range of opportunities to develop the attitudes, abilities and competences needed to work in a health and social care environment, both home and international. Today’s health and social care organisations are exciting, complex and varied, therefore, successful practitioners require innovation and resilience. This course will offer you opportunities to use real-life case studies which draw on skills such as prioritisation, negotiation and care planning.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.