Business and Events Management
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
Our Events Management (including foundation year) BA (Hons) degree is a four-year course with a built-in foundation year (Year 0) – it’s the perfect start to your university education if you can’t meet the entry requirements or don’t have the qualifications you need to start a standard undergraduate degree. You will share your foundation year with students on other business-related foundation year courses to enable you to share ideas and insights with fellow students.
During your subsequent years of study, you will study the same core course content and have access to the same optional modules as students on our three-year Events Management BA (Hons) degree. You’ll be taught by events management experts and have the opportunity to network with leading industry figures.
What you can do with this degree?
Should you decide during your foundation year that you’d like to specialize in a different area of business, there is also some flexibility to allow you to do this. Large hotel chains, conference venues and wedding organizers all offer opportunities for events management graduates. Some courses give students the chance to specialize in festival or cultural and arts events, so museums, large galleries and festival organizers are possible sources of vacancies.
Graduates can also find work in events management companies and charities, which organize large scale fundraising events.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.