BA (Hons) Business Management
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
This course will equip you with the key business skills and knowledge needed to succeed in multinational organizations. We provide an in-depth understanding of all stages of the business management process, from conceptualization to strategic evaluation.
You’ll study a broad range of fields such as economics, marketing, strategy and human resources, and get the chance to apply your theoretical knowledge to real-life, up-to-date case studies. You’ll also hear from specialist guest lecturers, visit a variety of organizations and participate in online business simulations throughout your course. You’ll be assessed through group work, coursework, presentations and portfolios as well as reports, business plans and seen/unseen exams. Some modules will require you to produce an e-portfolio including real-life investigations and tasks. In your final year you will also write a dissertation.
What you can do with this degree?
Industries as diverse as chemicals, utilities, fashion, health, grocery and construction all require functional managers with a clear understanding of systems, efficiency and operational issues. Opportunities exist in management and analysis roles with employers in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Graduate training schemes offered by large employers frequently focus on commercial roles. Many give experience in several departments but others encourage specialization from the outset.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.