Business and Healthcare Management Extended
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
Contributing some £43bn to the UK economy, the health and social care sector currently employs some 2.8 million people. And with 12% growth projected, graduates who can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the relevant business concepts as well as first-hand experience in the sector will be in great demand. The core lectures and tutorials are carefully timetabled to take place on two or three days of the week. We believe this offers our students more chance of finding meaningful, better-paid part-time work than students at many universities where the few hours’ lectures are spread over the whole of the week. And ARU London will help students on this programme find appropriate part-time work from the start of the course.
What you can do with this degree?
In today’s tough jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to successfully secure that all important first full-time job after university. A BSc Business and Healthcare Management from London will definitely enhance your employability:
You will be helped to find an appropriate part-time job in the healthcare industry as soon as you join your Course. At the end of your second year you will undertake a four month paid full-time work placement in the sector – by the time you graduate you should be able demonstrate work experience in the sector and are likely to have a big name employer on your CV.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- In some universities you will need to attend an interview with your portfolio of creative work. If you live outside of the UK, you will be required to submit a small portfolio of work via email.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.