BSc Banking and International Finance
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
Banking and Finance (including foundation year) BSc (Hons) degree acts as a springboard to enter the banking and finance industry if you find yourself without the entry requirements or necessary qualifications to start a standard undergraduate degree.
On this course you’ll examine the development, significance and challenges of banking and finance in the modern world. The skills you’ll gain during this degree will propel you towards a career in global banking.
What you can do with this degree?
Opportunities are widely available with, accountancy firms, building societies, high street banks, insurance companies, investment banks, management consultancies, public sector employers.
The main graduate recruiters are the very large multinational accountancy firms. They use large-scale recruitment campaigns to attract the most promising graduates and have high minimum requirements. There are also opportunities in small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that specialize in a particular type of work or local area.
In the UK, a cluster of public sector jobs is available in central London with others available nationwide.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.