BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
Human Resource Management (HRM or HR degrees) prepare students to hire and oversee staffing decisions within an organization. The main responsibilities of HR are to recruit new talent, manage employee compensation and benefits, offer training, and both appraise and increase performance. This degree focuses on the key role of people in a successful business. You will learn to understand the importance of the people behind the business and how they help the business prosper.
Designed to give you a thorough grounding in core business skills and concepts, the degree provides you with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of Human Resource Management, including how to source, develop, reward, and utilize employees to deliver strategic effect for organizations of all sizes and types.
What you can do with this degree?
To progress in a HRM career, most graduates study for the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. It’s best to choose a course that is approved or accredited by the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD). On completion of this programme, you’ll have acquired the knowledge and understanding to apply for full professional membership of the CIPD.
Following on from this, you may wish to undertake further research through a Master’s degree and then follow the academic route to a Doctorate. Research areas may include human resource management and employment law, organizational behavior, sociology of work, law or an MBA.
Also, HRM graduates can access opportunities in many industries, as all major organizations will have an HR department. You can find opportunities in the NHS, local authorities, leisure and tourism, consultancy firms, production and manufacturing, education (including universities), engineering, media, banking and finance.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.