BSc Accounting and Finance
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
The course is designed to provide students with expertise in a range of mathematical methods and the ability to solve problems. These skills will make you valued in the work place, and assist with future employment, or equip you for further study.
The course encompasses a broad range of topics, including accounting and financial theory. In addition to developing your academic and research knowledge, you’ll learn to use a range of business and accounting software, such as Excel, Oracle and Sage.
You’ll be taught by lecturers who have accumulated an impressive level of academic and professional experience in public audit, taxation, financial reporting, management accounting and information systems. Occasionally, distinguished external speakers are invited to make presentations on contemporary accounting, finance and business-related issues.
What you can do with this degree?
Our vibrant accounting and finance community of students and academics will support you in reaching your career goals. The univesities organize events where you’ll have the opportunity to meet with accounting and business professionals, enabling you to create a valuable network for your future career. The main graduate recruiters are the very large multinational accountancy firms. They use large-scale recruitment campaigns to attract the most promising graduates and have high minimum requirements. There are also opportunities in small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that specialise in a particular type of work or local area.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- In some universities you will need to attend an interview with your portfolio of creative work. If you live outside of the UK, you will be required to submit a small portfolio of work via email.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.