Anglia Ruskin University (ARU London) is an innovative university that was recently named in Times Higher Education as the only university in the UK to be a ‘rising star’ and one of the institutions predicted to be challenging the global elite by 2030*
Fantastic academics will link theory with practice in a friendly and supportive environment; just one of the reasons that Their students have recorded some of the highest satisfaction rates across the University.
Based in a modern building in the heart of the city, ARU London focuses on delivering a range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses of the highest calibre.
ARU London has a key focus on your employability during and after your degree, we aim to give you unprecedented access to a host of potential employers and careers, ARU London is the perfect place for you to build the skills and gain the knowledge which will propel you to a successful career. Our Employability Scheme is run alongside every course that we run to ensure that you graduate with an excellent degree and the employability skills to achieve your full potential.
Studying at ARU London ensures that academic standards and the quality of learning opportunities built into your degree course are at the highest level. We ensure that not only are our lecturers academically highly qualified, but they also boast significant real-world business experience. That’s why all our lecturers are currently working or have worked within the sector they teach. Ensuring students don’t just receive theoretical knowledge from their textbooks but also valuable practical examples.
In a recent analysis of student satisfaction, Anglia Ruskin University London (ARU London) students rated their satisfaction as higher than any other Faculty, with an overall satisfaction rate of 8.3 out of a possible 10.
- BSc (Hons) Business and Events Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism Management
- BSc (Hons) Finance and Accounting
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Law
- BSc (Hons) Business and Marketing
- LLB (Hons) Law
- BSc (Hons) Business and Healthcare Management
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – International
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Health and Social Care
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc International Project Management